Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac os uninstalled after shutdown during update

Hello my name is Carl.

I recently updated my macbook pro primo 15. It accedently shutdown during an update for the latest os version macOS mojave 10.14.

Now when i boot up my mac this screen pops up, if anyone have the solution or would like to help i would love some suggestions.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 4:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 12:39 PM

Greetings, Carljuhl.

I see that you're having a problem after upgrading your MacBook Pro to macOS Mojave. I'm happy to help.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a message that it restarted or shut down because of a problem -- Your MacBook Pro is experiencing kernel panics and this article explains more about the cause and steps to take to fix.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2018 12:39 PM in response to Carljuhl

Greetings, Carljuhl.

I see that you're having a problem after upgrading your MacBook Pro to macOS Mojave. I'm happy to help.

If your Mac spontaneously restarts or displays a message that it restarted or shut down because of a problem -- Your MacBook Pro is experiencing kernel panics and this article explains more about the cause and steps to take to fix.

Take care!

Mac os uninstalled after shutdown during update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.