Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck on 'Sigining in to iCloud' on iphone7

My iphone7 is stuck on 'Signing in to iCloud'. It has been that way for the last two days. The issue is not occurring on my Ipad. I changed the apple ID several weeks ago and was continually prompted to login with the old ID. I completely logged out of Icloud and then back in again which removed the old ID.

I was able to log into the App stored to retrieve application updates. My ipad Air 2 worked fine, but the Iphone 7 has been stuck on 'Signing in to iCloud'.

A support rep stated the servers were slow, but this has been going on for the last 24 hours. Anyone else figure out how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

iPhone 7, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2018 12:13 PM

I turned off my phone and turned it back on. It got me out of that screen, but probably didn't synch the phone. I didn't want to synch my phone to iCloud anyway so this works for me, but if you want to synch your phone, you may just end up with the same problem when you try to synch again. Best of luck!

2 replies

Stuck on 'Sigining in to iCloud' on iphone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.