Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Books size?

Hi.

I am planning to make photo book with iBook author.

after check all page, it is approximately 900 MB.

my question is, Is there are Precedent like this big size of book existed in apple book?

and how can I reduce image size at once like jpeg setting adjust.

Thanks!

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 2:37 PM

You better be real good or you will encounter many errors that are not easy to resolve. I would heed RC's msg in this post to be careful if you try the post editing. 2GB max allows a good many pictures for a book. I have 100's of large jpg files and came well under the max at publishing. The optimizer is really pretty good too. I have also included very large video files that are in my books. You are not limited to just text and photos in your books. 🙂 Enjoy and keep thinking outside the box.

Similar questions

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2018 2:37 PM in response to photoncraft

You better be real good or you will encounter many errors that are not easy to resolve. I would heed RC's msg in this post to be careful if you try the post editing. 2GB max allows a good many pictures for a book. I have 100's of large jpg files and came well under the max at publishing. The optimizer is really pretty good too. I have also included very large video files that are in my books. You are not limited to just text and photos in your books. 🙂 Enjoy and keep thinking outside the box.

Apple Books size?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.