Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find a list of loved songs?

Is there anywhere a list with songs marked as "Like"?

Some of them are not in playlists and I don't remember their titles.

iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 6:47 AM

Hi raznoglaz1y,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about Apple Music and your songs marked as "Loved."

While there's not a list in iOS, you could use iTunes on a computer to make a Smart Playlist to identify your "Loved" songs. You'll find out how in this resource, titled Create a Smart Playlist in iTunes on Mac (you should be able to create a similar Smart Playlist on Windows as well):

iTunes can create playlists based on rules you specify, and then update these playlists automatically as your library changes.

For example, you could create a Smart Playlist that’s no more than 5 gigabytes (GB) in size and includes your most highly rated jazz songs. Or you could create a Smart Playlist of songs by a particular artist. When you import a new CD by that artist, the songs are added automatically to the Smart Playlist.

Create a Smart Playlist

1. In the iTunes app User uploaded file on your Mac, choose File > New > Smart Playlist.

2. Specify your rules.

User uploaded file
  3. To add another set of rules within a rule, hold down the Option key, then click the Nest button User uploaded file. (When you hold down the Option key, the Add button changes to the Nest button.)

A Smart Playlist has the Smart Playlist icon User uploaded file next to it.

Using the steps above, you'd select "Loved" in the drop-down menu, and you can set any other criteria you need there as well.

I hope the information I've provided helps.

Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2018 6:47 AM in response to raznoglaz1y

Hi raznoglaz1y,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about Apple Music and your songs marked as "Loved."

While there's not a list in iOS, you could use iTunes on a computer to make a Smart Playlist to identify your "Loved" songs. You'll find out how in this resource, titled Create a Smart Playlist in iTunes on Mac (you should be able to create a similar Smart Playlist on Windows as well):

iTunes can create playlists based on rules you specify, and then update these playlists automatically as your library changes.

For example, you could create a Smart Playlist that’s no more than 5 gigabytes (GB) in size and includes your most highly rated jazz songs. Or you could create a Smart Playlist of songs by a particular artist. When you import a new CD by that artist, the songs are added automatically to the Smart Playlist.

Create a Smart Playlist

1. In the iTunes app User uploaded file on your Mac, choose File > New > Smart Playlist.

2. Specify your rules.

User uploaded file
  3. To add another set of rules within a rule, hold down the Option key, then click the Nest button User uploaded file. (When you hold down the Option key, the Add button changes to the Nest button.)

A Smart Playlist has the Smart Playlist icon User uploaded file next to it.

Using the steps above, you'd select "Loved" in the drop-down menu, and you can set any other criteria you need there as well.

I hope the information I've provided helps.

Take care.

Where can I find a list of loved songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.