Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restoring old calendar events

i need to access my calendar for years 2009 to 2014. Like a dummy, I’ve gotten rid of a planner and used the calendar thinking my events would be there forever. Is it perhaps in the cloud? Any chance of getting these extremely appointment dates retrieved? Thanks for any andAll help.

iPad 2

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 9:55 AM

• Go to Settings/calendar, tap Sync, then All Events
  • Install the app Week Calendar
  • In the app, tap Search
  • Tap the gear to the left of the Search box
  • Set a start and end date for Search

To just view a calendar for any date range, just tap Views, then Go to a date, and enter any start date in your saved calendar data.

8 replies

Oct 26, 2018 6:40 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

I’m going to sound so ignorant, but I am about the iCloud. I go to iCloud.com and the only thing it shows is how to set it up, which I have, because when I go to settings and click on my name, then iCloud, there is 2.6 of 50 used. And one of the apps using iCloud is calendar. But I have no idea how to get into iCloud to check my calendar. I’m sorry. I need baby steps. I’m sure a great grandkid could do it if one were around. Lol!

Oct 26, 2018 9:57 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

This did get me back to April of 2012, which was better than the regular calendar on my phone. It looks like I'm going to have to go back to the old planner style for things that I may/will need in the future. Sometimes the old ways are just better, if there isn't anything to have this go back forever, like paper. Thanks so much for your help.

Restoring old calendar events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.