Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding manually to ICloud

I would like to manually add a few select documents or folders to my ICloud account, but not everything on my computer - not all my pages or numbers files - just a few; how can I do that?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 12:27 PM

Turn on Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Then save (and/or move) just those files and folders that you want to sync to iCloud to the iCloud Drive folder. You can make that a bit easier to do by adding iCloud Drive to the Finder sidebar by using Finder > Preferences > Sidebar but you can also use the Finder "Go" menu to access the iCloud Drive folder.

Also see: iCloud: What is iCloud Drive?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2018 12:27 PM in response to virginia103

Turn on Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Then save (and/or move) just those files and folders that you want to sync to iCloud to the iCloud Drive folder. You can make that a bit easier to do by adding iCloud Drive to the Finder sidebar by using Finder > Preferences > Sidebar but you can also use the Finder "Go" menu to access the iCloud Drive folder.

Also see: iCloud: What is iCloud Drive?

adding manually to ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.