Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6sPlus storage

Hi, I have an iPhone 6sPlus with 16gb of memory. It’s full and I have deleted apps, photos and videos and backed up into my iCloud account. All to no avail.

i cannot install the latest IOS as it’s telling me it needs more space.

I am on IOS 11.something. (Currently forget which one exactly, it’s the last one before the current update).

The system folder is using 10.8gb of my space, is this normal?

Besides what I have already done does anyone have any suggestions please?

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 2:31 AM

Read this support guide:

Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If you still can't update your iP6s, try and do it connecting your device to a computer running the latest version of iTunes.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or make an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will help you, making their equipments available for you. Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2018 2:31 AM in response to Anthonyweim

Read this support guide:

Get help with over-the-air iOS updates - Apple Support

If you still can't update your iP6s, try and do it connecting your device to a computer running the latest version of iTunes.

If you don't have a computer, borrow one from your friends, or make an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will help you, making their equipments available for you. Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 6sPlus storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.