Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being charged for a subscription I didn’t buy?

So I just got a email today saying I bought Spotify premium for 6 months with a credit card even though I dont have a credit card linked to my account I have a visa debit card from Walmart with like no money in it and it looks like a normal receip from apple but the email that sent it to me seems odd. It looks like it’s from apple but the email says regards, the spotify team. What’s even more odd is it says i purchased it for 6 months but it says to cancel by October 31st otherwise I will be charged. I’m so confused and when I try to cancel it I go to the Apple ID page link and it says verify account but one of the things I have to fill in is my social security number. I’m worried that I will be charged so idk what to do please helpUser uploaded file

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 3:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 3:52 PM

It’s fake, and you won’t be charged. Forward it to reportphishing@apple.com as an attachment and then delete it.

(165444)

1 reply

Why am I being charged for a subscription I didn’t buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.