Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get my headphones replaced if it came w/ the product that's purchased ?

so i recently bought the iphone 7plus and it came w/ headphones that are faulty. i've used them and every time i listen to music or watch a video, my headphones will make the volume go to max out of nowhere multiple times even if i turn it back down. when i'm on call and the mic is literally on my mouth, the occasionally the other person will tell me that i sound far away. i haven't done anything to damage them and theyve been this way since i've got them . will apple replace them especially since they are new ?

Posted on Oct 28, 2018 9:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2018 4:15 AM

Yes, but only due to manufacturing damage. Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2018 4:15 AM in response to luffys

Yes, but only due to manufacturing damage. Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

can i get my headphones replaced if it came w/ the product that's purchased ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.