Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated to Mojave = Word Not Working

Updated to Mojave 10.14.1 today. Got a note saying my 2011 version of Word must be updated. Went to Microsoft and cannot find a download update for my account. Anyone experience this issue?

MacBook Air, Moving music

Posted on Oct 30, 2018 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2018 3:06 PM

@Sparkleberry... thanks. The link to "Download Earlier Versions of Office" worked. Had to go through several levels and find other links to get to the correct spot. They prominently display links to buy newer stuff... but hidden in the jargon was a link to older versions. Got it downloaded and working.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2018 3:06 PM in response to Sparkleberry

@Sparkleberry... thanks. The link to "Download Earlier Versions of Office" worked. Had to go through several levels and find other links to get to the correct spot. They prominently display links to buy newer stuff... but hidden in the jargon was a link to older versions. Got it downloaded and working.

Oct 30, 2018 3:08 PM in response to timothyfromgolden

You might want to consider a third party app to save your passwords, Timothy.

I used this one sort of late in the game but am quite happy with it, syncs on all devices...

https://1password.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no commercial interest in any product, application, or service I might mention

Oct 30, 2018 3:13 PM in response to Sparkleberry

Thanks. I keep mine on an Excel spreadsheet that is not kept on my computer... I keep it on a USB drive and disconnect from wifi when doing an update and print of the spreadsheet. I believe there are multiple Edward Snowdon types of persons working at every online point mucking around in every file looking at our stuff. I do not keep financial documents stored on iCloud for that reason.

Updated to Mojave = Word Not Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.