Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod battery replacement.

Can my iPod battery be replaced? It displays the battery with a Triangular Symbol on it.

Posted on Oct 30, 2018 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 12:50 PM

Hi, pmurhp1!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you see a triangle on your iPod battery icon and want to know if you can get the battery replaced. I'm happy to help!

If you think your iPod battery requires service, you may be able to take it into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have it replaced. To find out if your iPod model can have this service, check out the service pricing for iPod batteries here: iPod Service Pricing - Apple Support .

If you have a serviceable iPod model, you can find your nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider store location, get contact information, and set reservations here: Apple - Find Locations .

You're also welcome to reach out to Apple Support directly for more information and to review your options: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 31, 2018 12:50 PM in response to pmurph1

Hi, pmurhp1!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you see a triangle on your iPod battery icon and want to know if you can get the battery replaced. I'm happy to help!

If you think your iPod battery requires service, you may be able to take it into an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have it replaced. To find out if your iPod model can have this service, check out the service pricing for iPod batteries here: iPod Service Pricing - Apple Support .

If you have a serviceable iPod model, you can find your nearest Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider store location, get contact information, and set reservations here: Apple - Find Locations .

You're also welcome to reach out to Apple Support directly for more information and to review your options: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers!

iPod battery replacement.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.