Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ibook family sharing 12.1 problems

With 12.1, my wife cannot see or access the new iBooks I have purchased. Is this a glitch in 12.1 or, if not, can you tell me how to find and then access the books I purchased for her iPad. It was so easy in earlier versions. We have have had family sharing set up for years now.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 12.1

Posted on Oct 30, 2018 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 2:50 AM

When you ask, ”You have sharing of purchases of enabled on your account?”, I do have Family Sharing turned on and her Name clearly shows In my Settings. Is there somewhere else I have to enable sharing in the IBooks app itself now? We were able to share before 12.1.

4 replies

Oct 31, 2018 2:42 AM in response to King_Penguin

That is the problem, there is no ”Purchased” category in the revised iBooks 12.1 version that I can see. I click on her Library, Collections, and I see Downloaded and My Books but not the books I Purchased. I see 108 books in her My Books but on my IPad I have purchased 170. How do you view the books I purchased in 12.1?

ibook family sharing 12.1 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.