Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone

When I try call a number on Iphone Xs, it says "Last line no longer available. Do you want to use your remaining line?"

I have restored the phone to factory settings but this error remains.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XS, iOS 12.1

Posted on Oct 31, 2018 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2018 12:07 AM

Hello,

I had this issue as well! I cleared out all Recent/Missed Contacts and it fixed the issue! Appears anyone you called in that list prior to the 12.1 update has this issue. Most likely thought is when the phone updated to 12.1 is when the eSIM portion went active and this is causing the phone to have an issue on "which line to use" even though no changes were made. Worked on my iPhone as well as 2-3 others I know who had similar issue!

Hope it helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2018 12:07 AM in response to GizPro

Hello,

I had this issue as well! I cleared out all Recent/Missed Contacts and it fixed the issue! Appears anyone you called in that list prior to the 12.1 update has this issue. Most likely thought is when the phone updated to 12.1 is when the eSIM portion went active and this is causing the phone to have an issue on "which line to use" even though no changes were made. Worked on my iPhone as well as 2-3 others I know who had similar issue!

Hope it helps!

Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.