Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Perfect Month Badge not showing on iPhone

Hi there. Just completed perfect month on October and the badge isn‘t showing up on iPhone. Both my watch and iPhone have the latest software and have read previous posts on how to fix. Have checked the wheelchair is set to no and have turned off watch and iPhone restarting iPhone first then watch have waited till next day and still nothing. Can someone please help?

cheers BigWeevz

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2018 4:02 AM

The same thing has happened to me. I’m relentlessly achieving the goals, even if I have to walk at night. However, the November Perfect Month didn’t register.

I just checked my totals and I surpassed my Move goal every day of the month. No badge.

It seems silly to get upset about this, but these badges have really got me into exercise and I’m disappointed I’m not getting my Perfect Month badge for November.

Now it’s December it seems like I’ve lost it due to a software flaw. If anyone has suggestions I’m all ears! Thanks, all.

22 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2018 4:02 AM in response to BigWeevz

The same thing has happened to me. I’m relentlessly achieving the goals, even if I have to walk at night. However, the November Perfect Month didn’t register.

I just checked my totals and I surpassed my Move goal every day of the month. No badge.

It seems silly to get upset about this, but these badges have really got me into exercise and I’m disappointed I’m not getting my Perfect Month badge for November.

Now it’s December it seems like I’ve lost it due to a software flaw. If anyone has suggestions I’m all ears! Thanks, all.

Dec 1, 2018 7:21 AM in response to BigWeevz

Same thing here. I also got the notification on my watch that I had achieved the perfect month for November.

I’ve tried to restart both devices, but that didn’t jar it loose. I have seen other odd behaviors from the activity badges since the last OS update. For instance, achieving the perfect month often leads to a bunch of 7 day awards on Sundays. These would be shown on the watch immediately, but would not show up on my phone until the next morning. I’m hoping that there is something in the programming that makes it update the achievements on the app every Monday.

It would be ideal to see the badges you have strived to achieve immediately in the app, especially since it used to be that way. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Dec 1, 2018 4:49 AM in response to BigWeevz

I just updated the software on my iPhone and still no joy. It's incredibly frustrating, especially for an app that is supposed to motivate you with badges, etc.. My lost November Perfect Month badge is upsetting, especially after I've put in the work to close the rings.

I'd consider an alternative app, but I like all the badges and the integration with Apple's Activity app.

Dec 1, 2018 6:29 AM in response to BigWeevz

I am also having this issue. I completed my move ring yesterday (Nov 30th) and received the notification of my 455th day of longest move streak (which tends to show up on my phone a couple days late) but did not receive the perfect month badge. I also earned the November Challange yesterday, which only showed up on my phone after restarting the phone and my watch. The Perfect Month badge for November still has not shown up. All my regular badges do not show up on my phone for 2-4 days. Everything used to show immediately for me even the special event badges. My Thanksgiving badge for 2017 showed up when I finished the run that morning. My Thanksgiving 2018 badge has not shown up yet despite it being 9 days past.

Dec 1, 2018 8:49 AM in response to nelsfromthewest

Same, both Watch S4 and iPhone XS Max up to date and didn’t get my November perfect month Achievemnt in the app but oddly enough I got a notification on my watch this morning saying I completed the November Perfect Month... still missing my 2018 Veterans Day award to show up and still missing a whole bunch of other holiday challenges that I’ve acquired in the past that are still missing.

Common Apple, it’s been over a month with these known issues, can we get this fixed before the end of the year.

Dec 1, 2018 1:12 PM in response to BigWeevz

Having same issue, November challenge award is there, but perfect month for November isnt there. Not even an icon for it, just October and December. Never got my Veterans Day award either. Tried hard restart on both devices, still nothing. Frustrating when you pay so much for these devices and think they’ll work perfectly. 😠

Dec 2, 2018 12:54 AM in response to BigWeevz

Same here! IPhone 8 Plus latest iOS and Apple Watch series 3atest watchOS. November challenge received but no November perfect month. Some addition. My November challenge was 29600 cals which is a kind of perfect months itself. My December challenge now is close all activity rings 31 times which is again nothing else just a perfect month. This is also kind of disappointing in my opinion. Anyhow is there a way to report this issue because it is really bad :(

No tweaks like restart this restart that, reset, reinstall, re everything helped. Also checked every single day and all rings were closed. Longest move streak still on 62 days.

Dec 2, 2018 7:47 AM in response to BigWeevz

I have not received my November badge yet either, though I DID get notification that I received it on my watch after I completed my workout on Friday night.... I have reset both my watch and my phone several times, and it still does not show up. The November Challenge one is there, but not the perfect month, which I earned. Hey @Apple, can you please address this??

Dec 2, 2018 12:26 PM in response to BigWeevz

I am also having same issue. November badge for Move ring just showed up Dec 2nd for completing Move activity all month. Seems to be most badges are pretty much showing up 2 days later consistently now for me. Used to be as I earned them. Hopefully Apple is looking into this as it seems to be affecting a lot of users. Unless users check daily they may not notice.

Perfect Month Badge not showing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.