Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to my whatsapp backup to be on my google drive or gmail id but not on icloud

so how can i tranfer my backup from icloud to google drive or gmailid??

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2018 8:57 PM

I am not familiar with the app or its backup process. However, it's up to the app developer to enable, disable, or specify backup locations. I would suggest you contact the developer directly. If they have the option for different locations, they would be the best to tell you, how to safely move your data, or even if its a possibility. Some data formats are not interchangeable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2018 8:57 PM in response to sagar72

I am not familiar with the app or its backup process. However, it's up to the app developer to enable, disable, or specify backup locations. I would suggest you contact the developer directly. If they have the option for different locations, they would be the best to tell you, how to safely move your data, or even if its a possibility. Some data formats are not interchangeable.

I want to my whatsapp backup to be on my google drive or gmail id but not on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.