Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I still get my warranty without my receipt/paperwork?

I bought a series 1 Apple Watch from Walmart in the spring. The battery has been draining for months, now it won’t turn on. I bought a warranty, but the receipt and paperwork was thrown away. Is it possible for me to get my watch fixed through the warranty, though I don’t have the paperwork. If so, how do I do it?

Posted on Nov 2, 2018 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2018 7:05 PM

Enter your watch's serial number in the following Apple webpage to verify your warranty status: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

If its valid, Apple will repair it under warranty, and no you do not need purchase receipt, they can determine the warranty status the same way.

If the warranty you bought was Apple Care+ they can also find that out and apply it. If the warranty you bought was directly from Walmart, then their own rules and restrictions would Apply.

Do note, that Apple offers one full year of warranty on all Apple devices for no additional purchase.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 2, 2018 7:05 PM in response to jdricks313

Enter your watch's serial number in the following Apple webpage to verify your warranty status: https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

If its valid, Apple will repair it under warranty, and no you do not need purchase receipt, they can determine the warranty status the same way.

If the warranty you bought was Apple Care+ they can also find that out and apply it. If the warranty you bought was directly from Walmart, then their own rules and restrictions would Apply.

Do note, that Apple offers one full year of warranty on all Apple devices for no additional purchase.

Can I still get my warranty without my receipt/paperwork?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.