Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music still doesn’t work after doing the iOS 12.1 update

What the what is going on with Apple Music, I’ve just done iOS 12.1 update hoping that my Apple Music will work and still nothing, the so called new update was supposed to fix bugs but yet nothing downloads, and I’m getting tired of look at them stupid clouds.

What’s the point of me paying for Apple Music if I’m not getting the full package, they need to fix Apple Music they need to make another update specifically for Apple Music, I’m really upset about this!

Posted on Nov 3, 2018 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2018 1:21 AM

Same issue, new stuff added to library doesn't have album artwork and click download it spins and then gives up. Apple, can you confirm this is a bug and you are fixing it? Its like the database/cache is corrupt. Switch off iCloud music library and back on fixes it temporarily, but have to download stuff again and then the same issue starts happening again after a few days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2018 1:21 AM in response to shamyra220

Same issue, new stuff added to library doesn't have album artwork and click download it spins and then gives up. Apple, can you confirm this is a bug and you are fixing it? Its like the database/cache is corrupt. Switch off iCloud music library and back on fixes it temporarily, but have to download stuff again and then the same issue starts happening again after a few days.

Apple Music still doesn’t work after doing the iOS 12.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.