Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch won't vibrate on alarms!!

I've tried absolutely everything! Looked at all other posts. No help there. Nothing works. Help!

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2018 8:35 AM

Greetings Emybaby,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your Apple Watch is not providing haptic feedback for the alarms you set.

I suggest to ensure Haptic Alerts is enabled for your Apple Watch, and that Silent Mode is turned off. You can see those steps from the following guide: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, I suggest to restart your Apple Watch and companion iPhone: How to restart your Apple Watch & Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the behavior continues, let's have you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, pair them together again, and then test the behavior. You can see those steps from the following guide: Get help with your Apple Watch

Let me know how it goes from here.

Kind regards.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 6, 2018 8:35 AM in response to Emybaby

Greetings Emybaby,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand your Apple Watch is not providing haptic feedback for the alarms you set.

I suggest to ensure Haptic Alerts is enabled for your Apple Watch, and that Silent Mode is turned off. You can see those steps from the following guide: Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, I suggest to restart your Apple Watch and companion iPhone: How to restart your Apple Watch & Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the behavior continues, let's have you unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, pair them together again, and then test the behavior. You can see those steps from the following guide: Get help with your Apple Watch

Let me know how it goes from here.

Kind regards.

Apple watch won't vibrate on alarms!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.