Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Reminders won't load on iCloud.com

Posted on Nov 5, 2018 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2018 7:46 AM

I've been having the same issue for several weeks. I called and spoke to support. I told them similar details; the problem doesn't depend on the machine, OS, or the network. I'm hoping they'll start feeling some pressure to escalate this issue since multiple people are having it. It annoys me a lot since I use the reminders app daily at work to keep track of things to do after work, plus plenty of other lists.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2018 7:46 AM in response to evets90

I've been having the same issue for several weeks. I called and spoke to support. I told them similar details; the problem doesn't depend on the machine, OS, or the network. I'm hoping they'll start feeling some pressure to escalate this issue since multiple people are having it. It annoys me a lot since I use the reminders app daily at work to keep track of things to do after work, plus plenty of other lists.

Jan 9, 2019 8:43 PM in response to Anniecallaway

I had this issue for a long time and apple support was not able to help. There are 2 steps to fixing this issue

#1. Go to your iPhone or macbook reminder app (Not iCloud web) then delete the completed reminders (easier to do on mac) linked to the same iCloud web account and then check if the issue is resolved, this problem is likely because one of the completed reminders was corrupted.

If not fixed, then go to step

#2. Go to iCloud web, then go to settings, restore your calendars and reminders to the last backed up version, then check again, your iCloud web reminder should be back in business!! Let me know if this works. It was a huge relief to see mine working back!!!

iCloud Reminders won't load on iCloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.