Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change my billing info

I keep being sent to the billing page every time I try to update my applications. Then it tells me my billing information is invalid every time i want to change it. i also can't make payment or even download and update my apps. help me please.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Nov 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2018 12:31 AM

Changing/removing payment info : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). And credit cards are more likely to work than debit cards (not all debit cards seem to still be accepted by iTunes).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2018 12:31 AM in response to aizarosdin

Changing/removing payment info : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account). And credit cards are more likely to work than debit cards (not all debit cards seem to still be accepted by iTunes).

how to change my billing info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.