Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

which package it will offer apple tv?

which package I will have with apple TV ?what can I see IF I will buy this Ipad support to connect with a TV?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Nov 9, 2018 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2018 4:54 PM

Hi , I have an extra subscrition in Netflix . I did the questions only to undestand if I will have this device I can see Netflix movies direct to the tv display 40'inch in steand of 8' inch to my ipad mini2.

Many thanks fou your help . Now I know more by the your info.

Sincerly Giampietro

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2018 4:54 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Hi , I have an extra subscrition in Netflix . I did the questions only to undestand if I will have this device I can see Netflix movies direct to the tv display 40'inch in steand of 8' inch to my ipad mini2.

Many thanks fou your help . Now I know more by the your info.

Sincerly Giampietro

Nov 9, 2018 4:45 PM in response to giampietrofromspilimbergo

You do not get any ‘package’ with Apple TV. A direct comparison with a cable TV subscription doesn’t work.

Netflix is a separate subscription.

Amazon Prime Video is a separate subscription.

iTunes content (movies rented or movies buying) is a separate purchase.

Your pay TV provider may or may not offer an app for streaming service, either on iOS with AirPlay, or native tvOS if you’re lucky.

There may be other (commercial) publishers of content for your region (Italy, I think?)

Some local public access organizations may or may not publish a tvOS or iOS app for their content.

Most content providers are regional per country, so you will not have access to the content that users in other countries get.

Nov 10, 2018 2:31 AM in response to giampietrofromspilimbergo

You can use Apple TV with any Netflix plan, the only thing that differs is how many devices you can stream to at the same time and the resolution. So if you wanted to watch something on Apple TV while someone else watched on the iPad and/or you wanted to view in HD you would need to be subscribed to the standard plan.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24926

which package it will offer apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.