Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Devices On Itunes

Why do I have different devices on my iTunes account and how do I sort them out ?

I currently own the following -

iPhone Xs 256gb

iPad mini 4 128gb (WiFi & Cellular)

S3 Apple Watch Nike+ 42mm (GPS & Cellular)

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011) 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 525ssd, 16gb Ram

Im still showing alot of old devices but I dont know how to remove them , I have been on iTunes and looked at my devices and deleted things from there but when on the apple support communities it shows alot as pictures show.

User uploaded file

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Nov 10, 2018 2:08 PM

3 replies

Nov 15, 2018 4:20 AM in response to Trophy376

This has still not answered my question.

When I click to add a device on apple support it tells me there is already the following (First Picture) tagged to my Apple ID when I do not have an iPhone 6 or 7 or a OBS MacBook Early 2008.

User uploaded file

When I look at the correct list I had added and edited on the apple support pages it is all correct and these are the products I have at this current time (Picture below)

User uploaded file

Nov 12, 2018 2:23 PM in response to Trophy376

Hi Trophy376,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about the products you see under your account.

To clarify, the devices you see in your Apple Support Communities are not necessarily the same that are authorized for use in iTunes. To edit the products that show in your Apple Support Communities, start by scrolling to the top of this thread and then click on your handle. Then, click "View Profile" and scroll to the bottom of the next page. From there, you should be able to Edit/Delete your products.

I hope this answers your question!

Take care.

Devices On Itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.