Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery not charging

I have had my macbook for some time now and i just got a replacement battery for it but my computer says "not charging" when the battery is in the computer i just got the battery and it will not stay on when i unplug the charge cord please help me!

MacBook, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Nov 10, 2018 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 11:27 AM

Hi, Henry6855,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. I see that your MacBook battery doesn't seem to be charging. I'm glad to help you here.

It's possible that you may want to look into bringing the MacBook back into the location that serviced your battery, especially if it was very recently. However, in the meantime, you can also check out the articles below which may help you, depending on which MacBook you're using:

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2018 11:27 AM in response to Henry6855

Hi, Henry6855,

Thanks so much for using Apple Support Communities. I see that your MacBook battery doesn't seem to be charging. I'm glad to help you here.

It's possible that you may want to look into bringing the MacBook back into the location that serviced your battery, especially if it was very recently. However, in the meantime, you can also check out the articles below which may help you, depending on which MacBook you're using:

Cheers!

Battery not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.