Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about ipod shuffle

HI there. I have an iPod shuffle and I'm trying to sync music from iTunes to this device. Is this still possible or has Apple made all their dated products obsolete?

iPod shuffle

Posted on Nov 11, 2018 8:14 AM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2018 6:23 AM in response to tdjones101

Greetings tdjones101,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're attempting to sync music from iTunes to your iPod shuffle, and you're curious if iTunes still supports the iPod shuffle.

The iPod shuffle can still be used with iTunes. The following guide will show you how to sync your iPod with iTunes, and what to do if iTunes doesn't recognize your iPod or if you see an error when attempting to sync with iTunes: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer

If additional assistance is needed, it would be helpful to know more details regarding the behavior you experience when you attempt to sync your iPod with iTunes.

Kind regards.

Question about ipod shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.