Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can we trust Apple Authorize Service Center quality?

I Just finished long discuss with Apple Support SG and known that, Apple have no agreement or NDA with their Authorize Service Center in Thailand and cannot control any quality or responsible (How this happen to apple and no warning to customer?). Seems If you accidentally bring apple products to all these service center, you have to bet with Luck. or Find an Official Apple Store in that country instead?

iPhone 6s, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 11, 2018 7:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 2:13 AM

Eric ~ This Apple Authorized Service Provider Program page says:

"Service Providers are required to meet Apple’s standards at all times with regard to service levels, certification of technicians and availability of service to customers. Apple typically audits and reviews Service Providers to ensure these high standards are consistently met. For more detailed information on the requirements for Service Provider status please take a look at the Requirements document, available for download."

õ¿õ¬

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2018 2:13 AM in response to ericzTH

Eric ~ This Apple Authorized Service Provider Program page says:

"Service Providers are required to meet Apple’s standards at all times with regard to service levels, certification of technicians and availability of service to customers. Apple typically audits and reviews Service Providers to ensure these high standards are consistently met. For more detailed information on the requirements for Service Provider status please take a look at the Requirements document, available for download."

õ¿õ¬

Nov 13, 2018 7:04 AM in response to ericzTH

Hi Guys, my question clear by apple called me today.

Apple and Authorize Service said like this (From my call voice record)

"Battery replacement program not guarantee that a new battery may have effect or harm to your iPhone devices, if your devices damage from new battery it not cover from Apple responsibility."

And a great quote "iPhone is just an electronic devices anythings can happen even a new iPhone, just like a car you'll never know what happen when you driving them."

Great!! 😎

How can we trust Apple Authorize Service Center quality?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.