Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received these text messages from Apple

Dear Apple Customer, 

The system has detected that your lost iPhone is activated with a new SIM card inserted. Please log on Apple-***-id.us immediately to check its current number and location. If you cannot obtain the URL, please reply with any content to obtain the URL, helping you to find your lost iPhone.

Apple Support

Dear Apple Customer, 

The system has detected that your lost iPhone is activated with a new SIM card inserted. Please log on Apple-***-id.us immediately to check its current number and location. If you cannot obtain the URL, please reply with any content to obtain the URL, helping you to find your lost iPhone.

Apple Support

【Find My iPhone】 

Your iCloud “photo stream” information is being restored into the iPhone of Mr. Jack. As this is a remote synchronous operation, you are strongly recommended to timely acces Apple-***-id.usand click the “Interception” at the upper right to invalid this operation if it is not done by you in person.

Apple Support

【Find My iPhone】 

Your iCloud “photo stream” information is being restored into the iPhone of Mr. Jack. As this is a remote synchronous operation, you are strongly recommended to timely acces Apple-***-id.us and click the “Interception” at the upper right to invalid this operation if it is not done by you in person.

Apple Support

Dear Apple Customer: 

Our system detected that your offline iPhone was in the process of repair or replacement in Apple After-Sales Service Center, the case number is F4R952656. If it is not you, the iPhone owner, who applied the service, or you have lost the iPhone, please login Apple-***-id.us to verify and cancel the service. If it is verified that you did lose the iPhone, we will intercept it, and inform you to take back as soon as possible. Please prepare your purchase voucher.

Apple Support

Find My iPhone 

Your missing iPhone has been found by the police nearby and handed over to the Apple related department. Your iPhone will be returned by post. Please click Apple-***-id.us and login the Apple ID management system to fill in your postal address.

Apple Support

Are there messages from Apple customer support ? Please advise

[Link Edited by Host]

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 6:55 AM

No. They are not from Apple.

It's a phishing attempt. Do Not follow the links in the messages and do not provide the sender with any information.

Similar questions

2 replies

Nov 29, 2018 12:51 PM in response to kiavooshfromalexandria

To help identify these types of messages, see this:

If all you received was an email, it is very possible this is a phishing attempt to get your account details. Do not interact or click on any links in the email and see this. Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple will not address you as Customer, they use your name provided when you created your Apple ID.

This will help identify legitimate emails from Apple, Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

I received these text messages from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.