Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar color matching

Hi all - I've noticed that after iOS 12, calendar color matching between iPhone and Apple Watch is not working properly. My calendar is blue on my iPhone, but yellow on the Apple Watch.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks.

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 9:21 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 12, 2018 9:30 AM in response to danieslferr

Have you gone into the Watch app on the iPhone, then looked at Calendars, and what can you see there? Is your calendar checked, what color is it showing there? And what watch face are you using? That may impact the colors you are seeing on the watch. I use the modular face on my Series 3, and I have to open the calendar on the watch, and then only see a small color line on the left side for events to know what calendar it is displaying.

Nov 13, 2018 6:30 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thanks for your help. I've managed to solve the issue: went to accounts - disabled the calendar on my phone... Open Apple Watch and let it sync until all items be wiped out. After doing that, enable the calendar again, open the calendar app on the phone, choose the correct color.... After some minutes, open Apple Watch and wait it to sync.

Thanks.

Calendar color matching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.