Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

copy multiple photos

How can i copy multiple photos from Apple Mail to my Photos app on MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 7:34 AM

Which version of Photos and MacOS X are you using?

In Photos 4.0 on macOS 10.14 Mojave it is working very well to click the paper clip icon in the small toolbar in Mail, that will appear below the mail header, when you hover the pointer there.

This allows you to download all photo attachments without having to select them first:

Just click "Export to Photos" in the drop down menu to save all photos to Photos.

This is now working well in Mojave, but has been erratic in previous versions of MacOS X (at least for me).

User uploaded file

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2018 7:34 AM in response to jehfromLQ

Which version of Photos and MacOS X are you using?

In Photos 4.0 on macOS 10.14 Mojave it is working very well to click the paper clip icon in the small toolbar in Mail, that will appear below the mail header, when you hover the pointer there.

This allows you to download all photo attachments without having to select them first:

Just click "Export to Photos" in the drop down menu to save all photos to Photos.

This is now working well in Mojave, but has been erratic in previous versions of MacOS X (at least for me).

User uploaded file

copy multiple photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.