Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple store support service is degrading

I would like to bring this to attention that Apple's in-store support service is degrading. I went into one of the apple store to get a repair order created for my newly bought iWatch 4. I was told the technician would just need to assess the product and take in for repair. I was asked to wait for 30 minutes. I waited for a whole 1hr 45 mins and still there was no sign of any support. I had to finally leave the store and go back. I wasted almost 2 hr of my time. I know Apple tries to be very social and its employees try to be social with the customers, but there has to be a limit to that. Too much socializing is taking too much time for other customers waiting in queue. Also, I noticed the customers who came there to buy something were helped before someone who came for repair or other questions. Is this the way Apple has started treating its customers? I am sad to say this, but Apple has started losing on its customer experience. Sorry, but I had to put this down here.

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 1:33 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apple store support service is degrading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.