Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto Update not working+

Here are two issues with my ATV 4k that are unrelated:

1. The Auto Update on ATV 4 (tvOS 12.1) doesn't appear to be working as I have to manually start an update every time. Is there some trick to this that I might be missing?

2. On the screen saver "Aerial" is there a way to alter the lineup. In other words I'd like to get to the space shots sooner rather than wait for them to come up in the rotation.

Apple TV, actually ATV 7.2.2

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 5:28 PM

1. With auto update you won't necessarily get it as soon as it's released, but it will be downloaded automatically. 12.1 is the latest version of TVOS that is available, so there wouldn't be anything further at this time.

2. You can set how often new ones are loaded, but you can't change what is displayed nor the order.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 12, 2018 5:28 PM in response to curly1

1. With auto update you won't necessarily get it as soon as it's released, but it will be downloaded automatically. 12.1 is the latest version of TVOS that is available, so there wouldn't be anything further at this time.

2. You can set how often new ones are loaded, but you can't change what is displayed nor the order.

Auto Update not working+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.