Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICLOUD CRASHING HELP

HI guys,

i have contacted apple and they said they never Hurd of my problem with icloud

right what happens

When I login to my iCloud on my iPad and my phone with the same account, all my photos come back but every app crashes and nothing will work , I made a new account and that worked fine, so something wrong with my iCloud account, I tried to download my photos on icloud on the computer but for some reason even the program won’t install on the computer as I was going to download all the pics on to comp and upload them to new icloud account, but I really need my normal iCloud to work, if anyone could help that would be great, that would be great, as apple said they never Hurd of this happening to anyone.

thanks

skyflow original

iPad (5th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 12, 2018 3:26 PM

8 replies

Nov 12, 2018 5:32 PM in response to Vxrmark

This does not make sense for several reasons.

Vxrmark wrote:

I have 15gb free on device and 70gb used out of 200 gig

• Space is either free or used. 15GB free + 70GB used = 85GB. But you say "out of 200 gig".
  • There is no such thing as a 200GB iPad. Nor is there such a thing as an 85GB iPad.

So how much total storage does your iPad contain?

Nov 12, 2018 5:56 PM in response to Vxrmark

Trying again did help, because you provided extra detail that you did not provide previously.

It looks like you have an enormous problem.

• You use 70GB of iCloud storage for photos
  • Your initial post says "All my photos come back ... (to your iPad and iPhone)"
  • So it sounds like you're trying to load 70GB of photos onto a 32GB iPad.

Clearly, you need to establish a restriction on the way you load photos onto the iPad (and undoubtedly the iPhone as well).

ICLOUD CRASHING HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.