Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to avail University Student benefit for subscriptionon Apple musicwithout having personal University email id?

I haven't been allotted any personal University email account. The account which I have used in making my apple ID is the same which is on the university record and the same is on my college ID card. Help me with any alternative so that I can be eligible for the university student for the Apple music subscription.

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 9:13 AM

1 reply

Nov 14, 2018 11:13 AM in response to aadi2412

Greetings, aadi2412.

I see that you're a student at a university, but you haven't been provided a university email address. You'd like to subscribe to an Apple Music Student subscription, but you're not sure how to proceed, and I'm happy to help.

Get an Apple Music Student subscription -- UNiDAYS is the organization that verifies your student status and eligibility. Contact them to see if there's another way to subscribe as a student.

Get help with your UNiDAYS account

If you need help with your UNiDAYS account, contact UNiDAYS Support.

Take care!

How to avail University Student benefit for subscriptionon Apple musicwithout having personal University email id?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.