Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All email passwords are the same on all devices but aol will still not accet password in MAIL

I am using mac Sierra- Im trying to get my Aol account on the computer's Mail system - It can only send in MAIL via the cloud server or the gmail My email is an AOL account I am receiving all email to this computer and can send reply messages but using Mail System . Likewise I cannot receive my AOL email on my iphone I type in the same password that i use to access my AOL emails on this computer and it says cannot verify password How do I get MAIL to accept my aol password? Sounds like not using the same passwords on all devices right but not true

Posted on Nov 13, 2018 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 12:44 PM

Clarification question - your AOL email is working properly on the computer, but not on your iPhone?

1 reply

All email passwords are the same on all devices but aol will still not accet password in MAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.