Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I check my iCloud email?

Someone sent an email to my iCloud Acct. How do I get it?

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 8:43 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2018 12:14 PM in response to bdaumen

Hi bdaumen,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about checking your email.

If you're using a web browser on a computer, you can Use iCloud.com :

You can use iCloud from anywhere by signing in to iCloud.com from a Mac or Windows web browser recommended in the Apple Support article System requirements for iCloud.

Sign in to iCloud.com

Go to iCloud.com, then sign in using the same Apple ID you used to set up iCloud.

Note: If you have web-only access to iCloud.com, you can only use Contacts, Notes, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and Settings.

Once you sign in to iCloud.com using your address, you'll see a Mail option. If you click that, you'll find your iCloud emails.

You can also set up the iCloud account in the Mail app on your device. For a detailed walkthrough on how to do this, see these steps from the article titled Set up iCloud Mail on your devices :

After you have set up an @icloud.com email address, you can use your iCloud Mail account on your devices, as well as on a web browser with either a Mac or Windows computer.

Set up iCloud Mail on your iOS device

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud), then turn on Mail.

Set up iCloud Mail on your Mac

Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then select Mail.

Set up iCloud Mail on your Windows computer with Outlook

1. Open iCloud for Windows.

2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks.

3. Click Apply.

Your iCloud Mail account is listed in the folder list (also called the navigation pane) on the left side of Microsoft Outlook. To view your iCloud Mail folders in Outlook, click the disclosure triangle to the left of your iCloud email account.

Access iCloud Mail on your Windows computer without Outlook

If Microsoft Outlook is not installed, the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks option doesn’t appear in iCloud for Windows. Use your web browser to access Mail on iCloud.com.

I'm hopeful that this answers your question!

Take care.

How do I check my iCloud email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.