Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audible/Apple Music Syncing

We have an Apple Music Subscription. We also have an Audible subscription.

Can previous purchases be downloaded from Audible and then imported to iTunes and synced across devices on one Apple ID via iTunes?

Ideally, we would like to close the audible subscription but it seems Apple Music does not yet include AudioBooks as part of the subscription

Thanks in advance

Jamie

iPhone 7, iOS 11.3

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 9:32 AM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2018 12:49 PM in response to jamie.nicholson

Hi jamie.nicholson,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about audiobooks and Apple Music.

When it comes to the Audible content, I do see that it may be possible to connect your account to iTunes to import content. However, because this is content from a different third-party source, it doesn't sound like you'd be able to sync it across devices with an Apple ID. You'd need to either manually sync it using iTunes, or look for Audible-supplied options to sync content. Check out this resource from Audible for more information: How do I connect my Audible account to iTunes?

Regarding the availability of audiobooks in Apple Music, you may want to use this link to send feedback directly to Apple: Apple Music Feedback

I hope this helps.

Take care.

Audible/Apple Music Syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.