Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Books changed in IOS 12?

How do you get back to the library when reading a book with the new Books app? All that happens when I tap on the screen is next or previous page.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 11:37 AM

Ok, so I found the answer.... you have to tap ON THE PAGE. If you tap the border on either side of the page, it flips to the next/previous page depending on which side you tap. Also, be careful you’re not swiping, even a little. Oh, and only use one finger. If you use two or more fingers, nothing happens. My fumblefingers give me more and more trouble with each new version of IOS.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2018 11:37 AM in response to Amazinglyamazing

Ok, so I found the answer.... you have to tap ON THE PAGE. If you tap the border on either side of the page, it flips to the next/previous page depending on which side you tap. Also, be careful you’re not swiping, even a little. Oh, and only use one finger. If you use two or more fingers, nothing happens. My fumblefingers give me more and more trouble with each new version of IOS.

Books changed in IOS 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.