Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1INFINITELOOP charge on cc

How can I recall what it was I used Apple Pay on with this type of identifier?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Nov 14, 2018 3:18 PM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2018 5:11 PM in response to pointmanpl

Hello pointmanpl,

I understand that you have a question about Apple Pay. I use Apple Pay a lot and know how important it is to have it running smoothly, and I'm here to help.

Here is a resource that can assist you:

About Apple Pay

Specifically:

How can I check my recent transactions?

When you view your card in Wallet, you’ll see the last transaction for each credit, debit, or prepaid card, including Suica in Japan and Apple Pay Cash in the United States. To see more, tap the card and tap User uploaded file. Then tap the Transactions tab. Depending on your bank or card issuer, you might see only transactions made from your device. Or you might see all transactions made from your credit, debit, or prepaid card account, including all Apple Pay devices and your actual card. You can also see Suica transactions in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.

If you've set up your Apple Watch with Apple Pay, you can check your transaction history in the Watch app on your iPhone. In the Watch app, just tap Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your card, and tap the Transactions tab.

Some banks or card issuers provide only initial authorization amounts to Wallet, which might be different from the final transaction amount. You might see different transaction amounts in Wallet and your statement from locations such as restaurants, gas service stations, hotels, and car rental companies. Always refer to the statement from your bank or issuer for final transaction details. For Apple Pay Cash, you can get a statement sent to your Apple ID email address.

Please let me know if you still have a question after reviewing the article.

Have a great day!

Nov 16, 2018 6:35 AM in response to Moozito

Ok, so the missing element in this was my lack of getting to the right question.

I had a charge on my credit card for 94 dollars and change. I looked at my Apple Pay transaction and saw no such transaction. Only a 100 dollar transaction near that same time. So I tried to ask what this was about. Finally, duh, realized that the credit card was tapped to make up for the amount lacking in my Apple Pay account. Problem solved.

I had just asked the wrong question because the actual questions are limited in the question pool this makes it difficult to find an answer.

1INFINITELOOP charge on cc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.