Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep receiving demands for my iCloud password. The demand is phrased: “there are changes to your iCloud account and you must sign in” even though I am actually already signed in. Why?

I keep receiving demands for my iCloud password. The demand is phrased: “there are changes to your iCloud account and you must sign in” even though I am actually already signed in. Why?

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 2:19 PM

Hello Hirondel,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. While we wouldn't be able to say what changes were made that initiated this prompt, here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question.

Is this prompt popping up when you use a certain app, or take a particular action?

If you enter your password, does it accept it?

Does the same prompt return immediately after entering your password, or does it pop up at a later time?

What device and software version are you using?

I hope this helps to get things started.

Kind regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2018 2:19 PM in response to Hirondel

Hello Hirondel,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. While we wouldn't be able to say what changes were made that initiated this prompt, here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question.

Is this prompt popping up when you use a certain app, or take a particular action?

If you enter your password, does it accept it?

Does the same prompt return immediately after entering your password, or does it pop up at a later time?

What device and software version are you using?

I hope this helps to get things started.

Kind regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.