Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to delete a book successfully published onto the store if there has been no sales associated with it? How?

No one seems to have a suggestion on how to fix a duplicated Apple ID assigned to 2 different books so is it possible to get a book that has been published successfully fully deleted from the store? Books have been offered for free and have not been downloaded by anyone yet. If I can get the book removed from the store then I could use the File->Reset for Apple Books option and republish the book getting rid of the duplicate issue.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), iBooks import to library not workin

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 8:23 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 16, 2018 11:16 AM in response to smithdal

Ok, I called in to Apple support and was amazed I got again a wonderful live professional that did not sugar coat or make excuses that it is currently NOT possible to delete any book that has been successfully loaded onto a iTunes Store. While I wish that was not the case I do greatly appreciate the direct answer. For now I will just leave my orphaned book off any territories with the hope I can remove it one day in the future. Question solved.🙂

Is there a way to delete a book successfully published onto the store if there has been no sales associated with it? How?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.