Related Article: How to download apps and content that your family members purchased

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

someone is using my apple id number, passw on a new apple watch

I got a message that someine is using my apple id and number and password on a new apple watch on Facetime

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.3

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 9:20 AM

1 reply

Nov 16, 2018 2:42 PM in response to marianafromdurham

Greetings, marianafromdurham.

I see that you've received a message that your Apple ID is being used with an Apple Watch. I'm happy to help.

Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams -- This may be a phishing attempt. Review the information in this article.

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised -- This article provides different reasons your ID may not be secure, how to know if your ID's been compromised, and steps to take to regain control.

Contact Apple About Security Issues -- You can also contact Apple to discuss security issues. Select your region, locate the number, and give them a call.

Take care!

someone is using my apple id number, passw on a new apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.