Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay in Thailand

Now, in Thailand we already had Apple Store Iconsiam so I want to ask you guys If in each country has Apple Store, Does that country would have Apple Pay

PS. I'm so sorry with my grammars and English 🙏-1F3FC;

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 8:28 PM

I have been waiting (im)patiently for the Apple Pay in Thailand for years as well. I wish they launched it already as Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay are now available using NFC payment technology similar to the Apple Pay.

But to answer your question, no. Not all the countries that have Apple stores have Apple Pay. For example, Korea has a few Apple stores but doesn't provide Apple pay yet.

Sigh... Apple Pay, please be available in Thailand soon.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2018 8:28 PM in response to macziesx

I have been waiting (im)patiently for the Apple Pay in Thailand for years as well. I wish they launched it already as Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay are now available using NFC payment technology similar to the Apple Pay.

But to answer your question, no. Not all the countries that have Apple stores have Apple Pay. For example, Korea has a few Apple stores but doesn't provide Apple pay yet.

Sigh... Apple Pay, please be available in Thailand soon.

Nov 25, 2018 9:39 PM in response to AsianTom

Same in Mexico. We already have an Apple Store but no Apple Pay. Turkey is another great example, they've had apple stores for years but still no Apple Pay. Nonetheless, Apple Pay can be used everywhere once it's set up with a supported card. The limitation is just on which cards can be added to Apple Pay, not so much on where it can be used.

Nov 26, 2018 10:33 PM in response to Luigi A

I can't believe why Mexico still doesn't have Apple Pay. The problem is using a credit or debit card on Apple Pay in other countries will impose a foreign transaction fee or lose in the exchange rate. Plus only a few people have foreign cards that support Apple Pay anyway.

I wish the expansion covers more countries ASAP but with Thailand a top priority 😝

Apple Pay in Thailand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.