Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Strange voiceover on some songs on my iPod Shuffle

Has anyone experienced a strange voiceover on some of their songs on their iPod Shuffle before? You know that sounds different to the rest when you press the voiceover button to hear the song and artist? I have my voiceover set to English (UK) on my 4th Generation iPod Shuffle and you would hear that woman with a British accent tell you the song and artist currently playing, but on some tracks on the odd occasion whenever I connect my iPod shuffle to iTunes to add new songs or rename existing songs (and this kinda makes me jump when I'm lying in bed listening to my music), I get a completely different voiceover; in the past, I had a distorted version of that British woman voiceover, a woman with a Scottish accent, and recently, a seemingly half asleep man with either a Scottish or Irish accent. So what I did was I reconnected my iPod to my PC, retyped the song and artist that had the strange voiceover on iTunes, re-synced it, ejected it and listened to the voiceover on that track that had the issue, and that British woman you would normally hear was back again. Can anyone tell me what is going on here? Have Apple hidden an Easter Egg?😂

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 10:43 AM

There are no replies.

Strange voiceover on some songs on my iPod Shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.