Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Daily free coupons

i downloaded Daily Free Coupons and now wNt to get rid of it. I followed directions given but it didn’t put a app on my screen. So I can’t felete it that way. And when I go into settings and see all the IMAP account info I don’t see a way to delete it there either. Help!!!

Windows 7

Posted on Nov 15, 2018 11:27 AM

5 replies

Nov 16, 2018 4:35 PM in response to jbutts67

Hello jbutts67,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're unable to delete a third-party app.

Since the app doesn't appear on your Home screen, you may need to follow these steps instead. Here's How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch :

Delete the app and its configuration profile

To delete an app and its configuration profile, follow these steps.

1. Delete the App.
    • Touch and hold on the app until it jiggles.
    • Then tap User uploaded file in the upper-left corner of the app to delete it. If you see a message that says, "Deleting this app will also delete its data," tap Delete.
  2. If the app has a configuration profile, delete it.
    • Go to Settings > General > Device Management, Profile Management, or Profile & Device Management, then tap on the app’s configuration profile.
    • Then tap Delete Profile. If asked, enter your device passcode, then tap Delete.
  3. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

While it sounds like the app doesn't have an icon as described in step 1 above, it may be worth swiping down from your Home screen to bring up the search bar and then typing "Daily free coupons" to ensure nothing comes up. Once you verify that, you can use step 2 and that should help you to remove the app.

Kind regards.

Daily free coupons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.