Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Outlook 2016 with iCal/Gmail calendars

OK... So I have had to move over from using Mail to Outlook 2016 for Mac. I currently have a calendar setup using iCal, with my Google calendar... 'everything works'... No syncing issues whatsoever with all devices.

However, I am trying to integrate the outlook calendar into my setup... I have added my google calendar to Outlook as I know that syncs with all devices perfectly. It worked in all directions for adding/removing appointments both ways, on all devices.

The issue has come, when I receive an invite through outlook. I accept the invite and it stores that invite I the 'On My Computer' calendar only, so with my dullard understanding, that will simply not sync anywhere... and it doesn't.

Can Outlook store accepted invites from others in any other way than in 'On My computer' so I can use it seamlessly with my other devices that use ical and gmail calendars???

I am currently having to open up mail and accept invites this way, which works!!! But is not workable going forward.

Please help me

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS Mojave (10.14.1), null

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 7:20 AM

1 reply

Using Outlook 2016 with iCal/Gmail calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.