Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iOS10 photo sync from iTunes sorted photos by "creation date", i.e. date and time each photo was added to the source folder. Now in iOS12 it's sorting by each file's modification date. This is a major problem as my 3000 photos are all out of sequ

The iOS10 photo sync from iTunes sorted photos by "creation date", i.e. date and time each photo was added to the source folder. Now in iOS12 it's sorting by each file's modification date. This is a major problem as my 3000 photos are all out of sequence.

I cannot create 500 folders, nor can I drag 3000 photos around to my filename sequence. It worked perfectly before since I streamed photos into the folder by filename and iOS recognized that each subsequent file was added newer than the previous file. SO the "creation date" sequence matched the filename sequence.

Posted on Nov 16, 2018 10:30 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

The iOS10 photo sync from iTunes sorted photos by "creation date", i.e. date and time each photo was added to the source folder. Now in iOS12 it's sorting by each file's modification date. This is a major problem as my 3000 photos are all out of sequ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.