Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't get my photos off my phone

I've always been able to plug my phone into my laptop and the laptop will then import all photos and videos to a predetermined file. Recently though, the laptop is only recognising the most recent photos and not all the rest.

Something has changed and I don't know what, or how to get the old settings back .

Please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 9:32 AM

2 replies

Nov 17, 2018 11:00 AM in response to vailam

Make sure you first plug your phone in the computer with a usb cord. On your laptop go to bottom left on computer, click computer or my computer, see devices, there you will see the phone or C drive. Click it & look for devices folder, right-click phone if you see it there & folders are in there. Right-click, then open. You have to open each folder, there are several with names such as 100, 101, etc.

If that is not where devices are located go to computer search (bottom left button), & type in devices.

I can't get my photos off my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.