Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to give my brother an iPod Touch with my music library on it, but not my personal info such as Calendar, Contacts, etc. Is it possible to ONLY download my music library onto the new iPod Touch?

I wish to give my brother a brand new iPod Touch with my Music Library on it, but not my personal info such as Calendar, Contacts, etc. Is it possible to ONLY download my music library onto the new iPod Touch?

iPod touch (6th generation), iOS 12.1

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 7:56 PM

Hi,

If you have the music in your iTunes then you can just connect the iPod to your iTunes and put the music on it. If you don’t have the music in your iTunes you can get programs, such as SharePod, that transfer music from an iPod to iTunes.

Hope this helped,

-Levi

Similar questions

2 replies

I want to give my brother an iPod Touch with my music library on it, but not my personal info such as Calendar, Contacts, etc. Is it possible to ONLY download my music library onto the new iPod Touch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.