Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel my YouTube TV subscription

Please cancel my YouTube TV subscription

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2018 8:54 PM

View, change or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

These are user-only forums. Apple is not here, and they are not listening. Thus, we cannot deal with hardware repairs or service complaints or order information, and other service related concerns such as repair or parts prices. For these questions, you need to make an appointment or call at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

If you want to send a suggestion, complaint, or rant to Apple then do so at Feedback - Apple Support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2018 8:54 PM in response to renafromwethersfield

View, change or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support.

These are user-only forums. Apple is not here, and they are not listening. Thus, we cannot deal with hardware repairs or service complaints or order information, and other service related concerns such as repair or parts prices. For these questions, you need to make an appointment or call at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

If you want to send a suggestion, complaint, or rant to Apple then do so at Feedback - Apple Support. Thank you for your understanding and support.

How do I cancel my YouTube TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.