Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does not work iPhone iCloud

Good morning my iPhone iCloud doesn’t work doesn’t open

Posted on Nov 18, 2018 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2018 2:48 PM

Hi there fazal137,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. Here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question.

When you say iCloud doesn't work, what exactly is happening? If you're receiving an error message, what does it say?

What do you ultimately want to do with iCloud in this case? For example, set it up for the first time, turn on sync services, back up your device, or something else?

Which iPhone model and software version do you use?

I hope this helps in getting things started.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2018 2:48 PM in response to fazal137

Hi there fazal137,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I see no one has responded to your post yet. Here are a couple of things that might help others answer your question.

When you say iCloud doesn't work, what exactly is happening? If you're receiving an error message, what does it say?

What do you ultimately want to do with iCloud in this case? For example, set it up for the first time, turn on sync services, back up your device, or something else?

Which iPhone model and software version do you use?

I hope this helps in getting things started.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Does not work iPhone iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.