Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop my iCloud from being deleted ?

i changed my mind and want the iCloud deletion process to stop .

Posted on Nov 18, 2018 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2018 6:50 AM

Hey tristen38,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to cancel the Apple ID account deletion process. Please see the information below on how to stop this process:

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Cheers.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 20, 2018 6:50 AM in response to E4xVShaBGEz7uDbmxVjA

Hey tristen38,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I understand that you want to cancel the Apple ID account deletion process. Please see the information below on how to stop this process:

What happens if I change my mind after I have requested that my account be deleted?

While your request is being processed, you can contact Apple Support with the unique alphanumeric access code you received, and we’ll help you cancel your request. After your account is deleted, Apple can't cancel the request, reopen your account, or restore your data.

How to delete your Apple ID account

Cheers.

How do I stop my iCloud from being deleted ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.